Saturday, 28 January 2012

Honestly it self combusted!!

Crunchie is a demon when it comes to soft toys & they don't last very long. 
She had played with her ball for a few hours the other day & then left it, much to our amazement!
So today I decided to let her play with it again & she had fun chasing around the lounge with it, but stupidly I forgot to close the lounge door & after about 10mins of playing she shot off upstairs.


I left her for 5 mins & this was the sight that greeted me!!!











I don't honestly think she can deny who it was that destroyed it!!! 

2 comments:

  1. lmfao reminds me so much of sally,now i buy her teddies out the charity shops cos im not paying for good dog toys to end up like this lol

    Lots lof loves
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully this was poundland special! I only ever buy those now! She's so funny cos she leaves all the soft toys that are in the lounge or on the bed completely alone!

    xx

    ReplyDelete